Lumentum Holdings Inc. is one of the providers of optical and photonic products for a range of end-market applications. These are including data communications and telecommunications networking, commercial lasers for manufacturing, inspection and life-science applications. The Company (NASDAQ: LITE at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-lite) operates in two segments such as Optical Communications and Commercial Lasers. The Company’s OpComms products are included in a range of components, modules, and subsystems to support. These are maintaining customers in its two primary markets such as Telecom and Datacom. The Company’s Lasers products are serving customers in markets and applications. The Company’s customers include original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
Covid-19 is another one of these events
- These moments are incredibly scaring for investors, more broadly, and society. The temptation to react during periods like they are witnessing now understandable. However, they are reacting to news flow or price action is not a winning strategy long term.
- Reacting can produce positive short-term results, but market history LITE stock or Lite stock news shows it hamstrings the pursuit of financial independence over time.
The best sectors to buy
- They have used this scoring system to rank the stocks in our universe. This methodology is explained more, but the factors used to rank stocks include forward earnings growth expectations, historical trends in reporting earnings.
- These beat Wall Street estimates, insider buying, short-term and long-term institutional money flow, forward valuation relative to historical valuation, contra-trend short interest analysis, and quarterly seasonality over the past decade.
- Once they have scored all the stocks, we aggregate those individual scores by sector for insight into the best sectors to over- and under-weight in portfolios.
- Currently, the best large-cap sectors are healthcare, utilities, consumer goods, services, and industrials. The top mid-cap sectors are including technology, services, consumer goods, healthcare, and industrials.
- The best small-cap sectors are healthcare, consumer goods, technology, services, and basic materials. These highly-rated sectors are providing the best pond to fish in when it comes to finding top stocks.
The Top-Scoring Stocks To Buy Now
- Because stocks historically follow earnings over time, insiders only buy for one reason; money flow reflects institutional optimism or pessimism, and seasonal patterns often rhyme the highest-scoring stocks offer the best opportunity for upside.
Annaly Capital Management (NLY https://www.webull.com/quote/nyse-nly) closed the most recent trading day at $6.66, moving +0.6% from the previous trading session. This move lagged the S&P 500’s daily gain of 6%. At the same time, the Dow added 5.2%, and the tech-heavy Nasdaq gained 6.23%. Investors will be hoping for strength from NLY as it approaches its next earnings release. The company is expected to report EPS of $0.25, down 13.79% from the prior-year quarter. It is also important to note the recent changes to analyst estimates for NLY. These revisions typically reflect the latest short-term business trends, which can change frequently. As a result, we can interpret positive estimate revisions as a good sign for the company’s business outlook.